Friday 9 September 2011

Magical Coconut Cookie Bars

While watching tv the other night, a Bueno commercial came on.  Being full vegans Buenos are off our 'edible' list but Hubby asked me if I could find something yummy that incorporated chocolate and coconut.  Immediately I began flipping through one of my favourite sweet-tooth books - Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar and found a yummy sounding recipe titled Magical Coconut Cookie Bars.  I picked up the ingredients and set to work assembling the bars later the next day.  It didn't take long to prepare - the hardest part was letting them sit overnight since they looked so incredibly delicious!  When we cut into them the following day and had our first taste, we were literally making little hmmmming noises!  Utterly fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment